UNDERSTANDING CLIMATE GRAPHS
- Download this worksheet. Understanding climate graphs.
- Complete the activities. You have two options:
2. Complete the worksheet on the computer and print it afterwards. Again, you will return it to me on Monday!
- If you can't print it, bring it to me in a pendrive. Do you know when? Yes!!!! ON MONDAY!!!
- If you have any questions, please ask me at school!!!
E.U. COUNTRY GLOG
Hi everyone! As you already know, you will have to create your own "glog" about one of the EU member countries. These are the bullets that you must include in such glog so you can already start looking for the information. Remember: you will not be able to start putting up information in your glog until I give you your passwords next week.
- Name of the country.
- Map of the country.
- Map of the country's location in Europe
- Important monuments in the country
- Country's flag.
- Name and picture of the capital city.
- Insert a video about the country.
- Does it belong to the Eurozone? Why? / Why not?
- Typical food (with picture)
- Historical people (three country heroes...)
And here you can see an example of what I want you to do. This is my France Glog!
These are the groups and countries that you have to work on.
- Ismael - Mei - Miguel -- Ireland
- Francisco - Iván M. - Daniel -- Germany
- Asier - Jesús - Lucas -- U. K.
- Marta - Fernando - Elena -- Belgium
- Noelia - Irene -- Italy
- Álex - Blanca -- Netherlands
- Inés - Alicia -- Czech Republic
- Pablo - Ana -- Greece
- Adrián - Iván R. -- Portugal
- Diego - Juan -- Sweden
Here you can see a tutorial video on how to use Glogster to create your own glog