UNIT 1 - LIVING THINGS
- Hi, here you have your summary for Natural Science Unit 1!!!
- So, here you have the link to the video about life in a drop of water!!
- Watch this rap video to learn some differences between animal and plant cells.
- Also, you may want to see this picture comparing an animal cell and a plant cell.
- Check the different parts of both types of cells with this interactive flash animation...
- Yeah, I know, you want to show your parents how bacteria multiply themselves...
- From cells to organisms, this video about the levels of organization will help you a lot!
- Don't you like it? Try this one, it was created by your teacher!!!!
- And now that you have learnt a lot about this topic, what do you think of doing this in class?
- Do you want to know how living things are classified? Take a look at this video!
- Wow, wow, wow!!! Teacher Mara just finished this Prezi for you! All you need to know about living things!
UNIT 2 - ECOSYSTEMS
- Do you want to see a diagram of the Terrestrial Ecosystems?
- And what about another one about the Aquatic Ecosystems?
- Here you can see Unit 2 summary. Again, thank teacher Eva for her hard work!
UNIT 3 -THE BIOSPHERE
- Here you can see Unit 3 summary. Again, thank teacher Eva for her hard work!
- What is a food chain?
- Producers, consumers, decomposers video!
- Types of consumers and what they eat video.
- Let's build a food chain!
- This video will show you the difference between food chains and food webs.
- More activities about food chains.
- Here, you can learn more about the different parts of a food chain...
- Food chain and food web Power Point!
- Decomposers, the invisible killers...
- In some places, fight for food can be dangerous..., do you dare to play this game?
- One more game about food chains...
- This is the link you need to follow when you come to the Computer's room with your Science teacher (or whenever they tell you to follow it...)
UNIT 4 -ENERGY
- Here, you can check the Summary for Unit 4
- So..., what is ENERGY? Let's take a look at this video to find out...
- This is a very interesting website about energy!
- This is the Prezi presentation we made at school today.
- Do you want to watch a video about producing electricity?
- And here is another one about different ways of producing energy.
- Do you want to play some Energy games?
- Here, you can watch the three videos you will need to work on for Friday's test.
- Energy evaluation.
UNIT 5 – LIGHT AND HEAT
- Coming son...
UNIT 6 - ELECTRICITY
- Here, you can check the Summary for Unit 6
- And now, an easy video to learn about static and current electricity. Don't miss it!!
- Ready for some games?